If you had been experiencing ringing sounds in your ears, either left, right or both sides of the ears, it could be a sign of a hearing disorder known as tinnitus. While that irritating ringing noise could possibility last for a couple of minutes to a day, you could also be experiencing persistent throbbing ear pain as well.
What’s could be triggering your ringing ears?
1. Constant exposure to loud noise is one of the key causes of ear buzzing. Any minor injury to the fragile ear canal veins can have long-lasting impacts on hearing.
2. “External” objects in your eardrums. Any ear infection, accumulation of earwax in ear canals, presence of foreign items in ears and nose allergies can bring about tinnitus.
3. Aging. The natural maturing procedure, which can trigger wear and tear of the cochlea or other parts of the ear. This is unavoidable but through right diet control, it is still possible to protect your hearing capability and avoid the ringing ears from getting worse.
4. Medications. Some specific medicines such as antibiotics, antidepressants and aspirins can trigger or aggravate tinnitus conditions. Usually the greater the dose of these medications, the “louder” the ringing in the ears ends up with. The unwanted noise generally disappears when you stop consuming these medicines.
Natural ways to cure tinnitus
Of course, when the triggering factors are identified, ringing ears can be treated naturally.
1. Go for “RIGHT” diet plan. Salt, sugar, saturated fats and processed foods are known to worsen this condition. So to have your tinnitus treated, you need to stay away from these foods. Alcohol triggers higher amount of blood flow in the body particularly in the inner-ear area, and aggravates the ringing sounds in the ear. Apart from liquor, you also need to refrain from consuming tea and coffee. Include ample vegetables and fruits in your diet regime.
2. Manage Stress. Stress and anxiety is one of the primary factors contributing to the ringing ears distress. Make sure that you had a way to control and manage your stress level. Exercise, meditation and yoga are great ways to release stress. Daily exercises aid to regulate the blood pressure, and can likewise assists to reduce the pain of ringing in the ears.
3. Natural herbs. There are a variety of natural herbs, which had been used for centuries in curing tinnitus conditions. These include sesame seeds, black cohosh, burdock root, hawthorn leaf and flower, spinach, castor oil and onion juice.
4. Earwax. When was the last time that you had your earwax clean up? Excessive earwax accumulated in your ear canals can lead to ringing ears. If you had not been cleaning your ear canals for ages, it’s time to visit a doctor to have your earwax removed.
In many cases, the ringing sounds in the ear can worsen and disrupts regular activities. Although this ear issue could come and go by itself without any treatment, the disorder is in fact not CURED. It will come back another day and create nightmare for you. Why take the chance when you can have tinnitus eliminated for GOOD right from HERE!