When you start hearing tones or sounds in your ears that no ones seem to be able to perceive, there is a high probability that you are likely suffering from a disorder known as tinnitus or ringing in the ears.
Tinnitus is usually not believed to be a condition in itself, but rather as a sign of something happening in one or more of our body system.
What’s causing buzzing in the ears to flare up?
1. Head or neck injury
2. Prolong exposure to loud noises
3. Hearing loss (likely due to aging)
4. Meniere’s illness
5. Migraine headache
6. Severe tension or anxiety
8. Excessive ear wax
If your ringing ear is triggered by some hidden health condition, having that factor treated will often stop or minimize the sounds you hear.
Can buzzing in ears be CURED from home?
1.Use of ginkgo biloba. This natural plant helps to increase the blood flow to the neck, head and brain. It also possesses the ability to minimize inflammation in capillary and improving the circulation of blood feeding to the nerves surrounding the ear. Having say that, you will not observe the instant benefit. It takes time (at least 2 weeks) to feel the difference.
2. Anxiety and stress control. There is some evidence that stress makes tinnitus even worse. Although stress and anxiety is part of daily life, you can take steps to manage tension using some relaxation strategies such as deep breathing, yoga or meditation.
3. Lifestyle modifications. It’s time to do a review of your lifestyle and just some minor modifications can have great impact in controlling your tinnitus.
– Diet Regime: clinical research had shown that any form of presumed foods would aggravate the ringing ears. Beverages that contain caffeine such as tea, coffee, chocolate or cola drinks as well as liquor can intensify the buzzing sounds in your ears.
– Exercise regularly: Workout will improve the blood circulation in your body and reduces your chances of having tinnitus.
4. Zinc Treatment. Zinc is a mineral that is important to the body’s well being and need to be consumed on a regular basis. Study has shown that zinc insufficiency is typical amongst tinnitus victims.
Buzzing in the ears can be extremely incapacitating, influencing one’s ability to work or cope with normal life activities. In severe cases, victim will experience frequent mood swings, depression or stress and anxiety attacks.
Why do you have to let tinnitus control your life when it can be easily healed from the natural approaches right from HERE?