Till now, I could still visibly recall the worrisome feeling that I had when I started experiencing some funny irritating ringing sounds in my ears that doesn’t seem to go away. Boy, it just get worsen during the silent night, upsetting my sleep. And I was wondering does tinnitus ever go away on its own?
If you are going through what I had been before, pondering just how long this persistent ringing ears which turn your life chaos could possibly last, and if there is just something that you could do about it, please read on as I had some personal experience to share with you 🙂
Before we proceed, let’s briefly touch on what’s tinnitus?
Tinnitus, commonly known as ringing in the ears, is a disorder condition in which the sufferers will perceive noises that is not generated by any external source. Practically, everyone will likely experience these symptoms at some stage in their lives. For some, this ringing ears may self vanish after torturing them for months. But more often, they do experience tinnitus recurring after recovering.
So, if we happen to be the unfortunate ones, WHAT CAN BE DONE?
1. Simple neck exercises. Try rotating your head in a circle direction can assist to relieve the pressure exerted on your eustachian tubes and unblocks it. This together with some relaxation exercise such as yoga and meditation can help in reducing the ringing in your ears.
2. Stress and anxiety control. Are you having them in control? Anxiety, depression and sleeping disorders can easily intensify ringing in the ears. Ensure that you KNOW how to manage them and keep them in check. Go for some physical exercise, acupuncture or hypnotherapy to loosen up.
3. Excessive earwax. When earwax accumulates, it can becomes harden and difficult to get rid of. This will create hearing loss or inflammation of the eardrum, which can cause ringing in the ears. There are numerous ways to have earwax removed, either through doctor assistance or using hydrogen peroxide to do the job.
4. Direct exposure to rowdy noise. Loud sounds coming from those hefty equipment, as well as portable music devices are common sources of noise-related hearing loss. If you like “sticking” your ears to music devices for prolong period at loud volume, you need to refrain this action. Tinnitus triggered by lasting exposure to loud sound could create irreversible damage.
5. Use of natural herbs and remedies. Natural ingredients such as ginkgo, molasses and vinegar are often proven to work effectively in healing tinnitus distress.
It goes without saying that you shouldn’t be adjusting yourself to live with that irritating ringing ears for life! In fact, it is POSSIBLE to have tinnitus eliminated for good using the natural remedies listed HERE!