I had my very first experience with ringing ears a year ago. My ears start ringing non-stop and I began to get a horrible sensation of fullness in my left ear as well. I ended up feeling extremely traumatic as the persistent irritating ringing noise is taking toll on my life. I couldn’t even get a decent sleep each night!
It was after a doctor visit that I come to know that this ringing ears of mine is in fact a hearing disorder commonly identify as tinnitus. It was a condition where the sufferers will perceive noises such as buzzing, whooshing or whistling that aren’t really exist.
Can Ringing Ears Go Away?
Fortunately, tinnitus is rarely a life threatening medical condition. In fact, it had been proven that ringing ears can be CURED naturally with the right remedies.
(I had mine tinnitus healed within 2 months using the following ways :))
1. Ginkgo Biloba. You may probably have come across ginkgo biloba supplement from most pharmacy. This natural plant is in fact one of a widely used home remedy to address ringing in the ears. Ginkgo biloba improves the blood circulation to your head and auditory system, thereby ease of the ringing sounds in your ear canals. The usual recommended dosage for ginkgo extract will be 120 milligrams daily.
2. Cobalamin (Vitamin B12). Numerous studies had proven that there is a strong relationship between tinnitus flare up and the insufficiency of Vitamin B12. Tinnitus patients do observe an improvement in the ringing ears condition when they make up the inadequacy of vitamin B12. You could improve cobalamin intake through either supplements or diet control. Include beef, cheese, eggs, liver, mutton, mussels and fish, which are naturally rich sources of Vitamin B12, in your daily meal.
3. Foods rich in Zinc. Zinc does play a vital role in quieting your non-stop ringing ears. A healthy adult would need to take in about 15mg of zinc daily. Any inadequate of zinc in our body would lead to tinnitus flare up. Go for foods such as seafood, beef, lamb, spinach, pumpkin, pork, chicken and beans, which are naturally rich in zinc.
4. Salt Intake. Be cautious on the amount of salt that you had daily. Excessive salt in our body could lead to water retention. This in turn creates pressure on the auditory system, causing buzzing in the ears. Most of the salt we had comes from the foods we dine on. Avoid any preserved or processed foods, as they possess high salt level.
5. Avoid Stimulants. Are you aware of what are the stimulants that could exacerbate your ringing in the ears? Steer clear of beverages such as tea, coffee and alcoholic will do you good as they could aggravate the sensitivity of your auditory nerves leading to ringing of ears.
As you had learned from this post, diet (what you eat) plays an extremely important role in preventing and controlling your tinnitus distress. In fact, ringing ears CAN be cured within just 30 days through the use of THESE REMEDIES.